Monday, April 12, 2010

Anyone else still have a working launch ...

I got it at midnight on launch day back in 2000, and I can't believe it still works after all these years of aggressive play and movie watching. Any of you guys have one of these as well? If not, how old is your working PS2?Anyone else still have a working launch ...
My friend had one until just awhile back. he watched a pirated movie and it screwed up his lens so it couldn't read games anymore haahaha Anyone else still have a working launch ...
i still have mine, it gets disk read errors every now and then though, so its on its way out ;;
Mine. But it's choking on running some of my PS1 games.
yeah i have one two
I have a Japanese launch PS2 and it's still works perfectly. I bought it pretty much when it just released.
The Japanese launch PS2 came with a memory card because you had to install the DVD drivers on it for the DVD to work. It's also multi-region for DVDs via a trick with a standard (not analog) Playstation controller.Sony actually tried to get custumers to return their driver disc to fix this multi-region trick. (yeah right, like anybody would want to)
Yep, still going just fine, and I would have clocked almost 1,000 hours on it (or right around there). I have two slims as well, cause I always expected the old one to die, but it keeps on ticking (the other slim is a Japanese one).
Not me.
mine is running as strong as ever ive clocked about 2000 hours on it
My first PS2 I bought back in 2003 broke down on me back in like 2006. I bought another one right after that for real cheap and it still works.Im thinking about getting one of the new slim ones though.
I don't know if it's actually a launch console, but my ps2 phat is pretty old, and it still works.
I still have my launch PS2. I got it the first day it came out and it still works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment