Monday, April 12, 2010

Resident Evil Code Veronica X Questions

I'm getting this game and I want to know how long it is, and is it like RE, RE2? Becuase it looks pretty damn cool, I want to get it and play it all night :D.Resident Evil Code Veronica X Questions
It's pretty long and quite good.I recommend it. Resident Evil Code Veronica X Questions
Is RE Code Veronica or RE 4 better they both look so good I may get them both if I can.
I had more fun playing RE CVX then RE4, but that's just me personally.
I played Code Veronica X before at my friends house and its good. I'm gonna buy it since I didn't beat it and its only $7.99 at gamestop/EB games.
I prefer Code veronica more than RE4
Code Veronica X has some very nice puzzles and requires quite a bit of ammo conservation. I enjoyed it.
Both are Fun. That being Said, RE:CVZ is one of the best of the old series. The Story is Sweet: And there are quite a few New Enemies to Deal With.Also, use the knife in the begining to conserve ammo: I think it's the most powerful knife in the series.
Aren't both these games included in the RE: Essentials pack? RE4, RE:CVX, and that online RE game?
[QUOTE=''e3li7e''] Aren't both these games included in the RE: Essentials pack? RE4, RE:CVX, and that online RE game?[/QUOTE] Yes, Outbreak File 1 which I believe has been shut down online. That is an awesome pack of games.Anyways, CV is cool in that it has zombies and plays like RE 1 and 2 except that its story line and enemies are too far out and seemed pretty lame like anime.Hard to compare to RE4- it is a shooter, CV is a survival horror game. I go with survival horror myself, I still love RE4 but it is just not RE.
RE CV is my personal fav resident evil. even moar than re2. RE4 isnt even close to how much fun RE: CV is.
Just play this game before playing RE4.
I'm gonna mention this since nobody on this thread has, as much as I liked RE:CV, the controls are the worst part of it. It uses the old ''tank controls'' of the older RE games and in some ocasions the stronger, faster enemies could get cheap hits because these were of screen the moment you enter a room. RE4 was a huge step forwards in control and camera. That being said, CV is still a very long and worthwhile game to go back to, even on ocasions more scary than RE4, but don't be surprised to get killed more than once because of the lousy controls. If you don't mind that and the dated graphics, get it. It is one of the best RE games out there.
That'd be interesting to see if they remade all the old RE games with the new RE4 controls. That would be pretty cool.
i loved the game. i hated a character named steve.
You'll spend a good amount of time on it beating the game then trying to S rank it(pretty sure it is S rank.)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''Kentb808'']You'll spend a good amount of time on it beating the game then trying to S rank it(pretty sure it is S rank.)[/QUOTE]The best rank you can obtain in the US version is an ''A''.The ''S'' rank is for the PAL version...I think so.
yeah ok good game
very very good id recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment