Monday, April 12, 2010

Favorite Resident Evil character?

Just wondering what your favorite RE charcter(s) is. My would have to be Barry from RE1. I almost cried when he was killed in the first game. I felt like he was a great character. ''I figure if anyone can use it, than Jill the master of lockpicking can!'' I think thats how the line went at the beginning of the game. I remember playing RE for the first tiem when it first came out, and was in those long box cases. Which I totally think are awesome BTW. But anyways, I was so terrified and scared after playing this game real late one night. My first experience with a survival horror game. I still get creeped out when I play and that dog jumps out of the window in the hallway there.Favorite Resident Evil character?
H.U.N.K. (Avatar)Why is basically because he's rather mysterious and rather calm in unusual situasions, he gets the job done despite heavy losses and knows how to handle himself against Zombies, Lickers, Hunters, Infected Spanish villagers and the like.Just a pitty he doesn't have his own Resident Evil game. Favorite Resident Evil character?
[QUOTE=''Treflis''] H.U.N.K. (Avatar)Why is basically because he's rather mysterious and rather calm in unusual situasions, he gets the job done despite heavy losses and knows how to handle himself against Zombies, Lickers, Hunters, Infected Spanish villagers and the like.Just a pitty he doesn't have his own Resident Evil game. [/QUOTE] He very well may some day. He's a huge fan favorite, and while I've been turned off the series lately by the new system, I would support a Hunk game because he's awesome
Jill Valentine because I find her short skirts to be sexy.
I like Billy we need him in more games. I hope hes in RE5
Wesker. While a villain, he's badass IMO. One of the greatest scenes in gaming history is the scene where Wesker gets gutted by the Tyrant in the original RE for the PS1.Most of the characters in the RE world are pretty cool and awesome tho.
Chris
I have to say Barry Burton too just because of his corny lines in the original Resident Evil:''You were almost a 'Jill Sandwich!'''''Whoa! This hall is dangerous!''''What?! What is this?!'' ''The master of unlocking''''It looks like he was killed by a crow or somethin'! OOH MY GAWD!''
Ada Wong
i would have to say krauser even though he was only in RE4. When i first fought him i was like omg hes so awesome. i even have an action figure of krauser(and verdigo) still sealed
Probably Wesker, don't know what it is about him but he makes a great villain.
Steve Burnside(I'm joking.)
Leon
Rebecca
Forest.

Only joking of course.

I'd have to say Rebbeca Chambers. Mmmmm yes please nursey. Im gonna get banned arent I? :P

Chris.
Barry Burton,cos he saved Jill from a cruel death.

No comments:

Post a Comment