Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anyone stiil play James Bond 007 Nightfi ...

Does anyone remember James Bond 007 Nightfire on PS2 Xbox or PC?Anyone stiil play James Bond 007 Nightfi ...
Once in a while I play on the old xbox with some mates and a whole lot of bots!It's still got its charms after all these years.Anyone stiil play James Bond 007 Nightfi ...
me and my friends still play this split screen
This looks like the thread for me. Yes I do and I'm happy to say that I invented the rooftops game. Go to the level that is outside with a bunch of houses and it's got the clock tower, get the claw thing, you know, kinda like the hookshot...you can pull yourself to any rooftop, and get snipers.
Mm. Used to rent it a lot, then got tired of it after a few plays. It wasn't anything like the 64 007 games to me, although it had good potential.
Second favorite after Goldeneye
I play that game sometimes.
I haven't played it in years, but I've been really craving to play Nightfire and Agent Under Fire recently. I might pick them up sometime this weekend.
I haven't played Nightfire in years but I have extremely good memories of that game in multiplayer so much fun. One my buddies that I work with just bought a copy, we're supposed to be setting up a time when we'll be playing it for old times sake.It's one of the PS2 games that I regret not buying for myself.
yes of corse is a great game
I could be wrong, but I think my brother and I used to play this game like crazy on the Gamecube. It had really great multiplayer and the story was pretty good too. I think it was my first Bond game since Goldeneye.
[QUOTE=''battleroyalex'']me and my friends still play this split screen[/QUOTE] this
I used to play Nightfire on the Gamecube all the time with my friend. Really fun splitscreen!
I play on the Gamecube... it's definitely one of the best multiplayer FPS games of the last generation.[QUOTE=''MasterKingMP'']This looks like the thread for me. Yes I do and I'm happy to say that I invented the rooftops game. Go to the level that is outside with a bunch of houses and it's got the clock tower, get the claw thing, you know, kinda like the hookshot...you can pull yourself to any rooftop, and get snipers. [/QUOTE] Are you sure you're not thinking of Agent Under Fire?
No but Agent Under Fire is my favorite Bond game.

No comments:

Post a Comment