Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Force Unleashed PS2 Lightsaber Hilts

Yeah, I bought the game (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G) and have only have 2 lightsaber hilts, the original, and one I found on Kasshyyk as Starkiller.After so many levels I expected to find more! Where are they and why haven't I been able to find them yet?(P.S. I searched with a careful eye for any sign of different hilts through every level until now) Thanks!Force Unleashed PS2 Lightsaber Hilts
in my first beating i found 3, then while beating it second time some hilts appeared before me after breaking some things...i think you should break everything down and check every edge of the map... or you want an easy solution ? check [url=http://www.gamefaqs.com]gamefaqs[/url] Force Unleashed PS2 Lightsaber Hilts
Don't use gamefaqs, do it yourself. I would say search every bit of the map, its what I did and I got them all.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
gamefaqs doesn't even give you levels
How are the graphics and the physics of Force Unleased on the PS2 version?
for a ps2 game, very good
yeah i like i like it too
[QUOTE=''TheLegendKnight'']for a ps2 game, very good[/QUOTE] I could've been better.
[QUOTE=''F22_King_Raptor''][QUOTE=''TheLegendKnight'']for a ps2 game, very good[/QUOTE] I could've been better.[/QUOTE]Yes, you were really dissappointing.
*pouts*
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment