Friday, April 16, 2010

Question about buying a GBSP

Hey GameSpotters, Recently i came to the conclusion that I absolutely hate playing GBA games on the DS (something about using only one screen on the unit + having all the excess there annoys me)I don't want a Gameboy Micro because its too small for my liking. So I decided I am going to get a GBSP, however I want a GBSP that has the new and improved backlit screen. I was searching online everywhere to find one but they seem pretty difficult to find / or are priced way too high for my liking.I was wondering tough if there is any way tell right off the bat if a unit does infact come with the newer brighter screen. Any help would be appreciated!Question about buying a GBSP
there is some serial number that can identify it, i was just like u a month or 2 ago, I wanted to brighter lit model as well but could not find it anywhere. People working in stores have no idea there was a brighter one lol, even on amazon I did not see any. And dont worry the normal gbasp is still great and has enough light in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment