Friday, April 16, 2010

Quake 2 for PS1 or N64?

Which is the better version? I already know that the N64 version has completely different levels (which may or may not be a good thing) and Expansion Pak enhancements, but I'd like a public opinion.Quake 2 for PS1 or N64?
I never played the N64 version, but the PS1 version is excellent. At the time, people didnt think they could pull it off. Wish I still owned it.Quake 2 for PS1 or N64?
Agreed. I just played the ps version and it has got to be the best fps on that system. Sorry...I didn't play the N64 version.
I own all 3 versions. PC, N64, and the PS1. The N64 version has better graphics, but the PS1 version stays closer to the PC game. I'd say get both as they are really 2 different games.
I own the PS1 copy only cause the 64 has a few mega awsume shooters and i like the sony's controllers better for FPS but either version for Quake II will be a blast
The PS1 version is close to the PC one.The N64 has new levels, it's a different game.
N64!Best graphics4 player multiplayerAll new missions
i never played the n64 version. but i had a great time with the ps1 version. to me it is the best fps for the ps1.

No comments:

Post a Comment