Friday, April 16, 2010

Master System Or Saturn

Okay, so I've been eyeing Sega's older consoles, and I've come to the conclusion of either a Sega Master System or a Sega Saturn. So which should I get?Master System Or Saturn
Saturn is SEGA's best console, provided you have the ability to play games from all three regions. The Master System is outstanding as well, but it doesn't compare to the Saturn.Master System Or Saturn
You mean it can play all three regions? O_O I didn't know that. :P
The Saturn is great, but I prefer the Master System because I used to play it so much
[QUOTE=''Gaming_Retro'']You mean it can play all three regions? O_O I didn't know that. :P[/QUOTE]it can't
If you're going to get a Sega system, the Genesis/Mega Drive is the way to go.
Sega Saturn fo' sho'
You could always just buy a Mega-Adapter and play Master System games on the Mega Drive.
[QUOTE=''Panzer_Zwei'']You could always just buy a Mega-Adapter and play Master System games on the Mega Drive.[/QUOTE] I'd recommend doing this too. Not only do you have access to more than double the amount of games but the controllers that come with the genesis/mega drive are also a lot better (I'm pretty sure you can use the genesis controllers with a master system console either way though).
[QUOTE=''krunkfu2''][QUOTE=''Gaming_Retro'']You mean it can play all three regions? O_O I didn't know that. :P[/QUOTE]it can't [/QUOTE]It can... if you have an Action Replay 4-in-1 cartridge, that is. I'd say go for the Saturn. The Master System also was a good system, but it truly isn't Sega's best and is fairly lacking when it comes to game selection. Or, like others have said, if you have a Genesis/Mega Drive and you really want to play Master System games, just get the official adaptor to play SMS games on an MD/GEN.
I like Saturn because it has several fighting games, and RPGs. SMS has good games.
I would take the dreamcast over either
[QUOTE=''N8A'']I would take the dreamcast over either[/QUOTE]

Not I. Even as an ever-devoted Dreamcast fan, I firmly believe that the DC was SEGA's worst home console. It was better than the Game Gear, 32X, and SEGA CD. But the Master System, Genesis, and Saturn just have much better libraries in my opinion.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
If you have to decide between those two, I'd recommend buying the Saturn. You have to take into consideration, however, that a lot of the great Saturn games are difficult to find and cost a lot of money (50$ and upwards). The Master System games are much more readily available and cheaper. The Saturn has some of the best games ever released on a Sega console, though.It's a tough decision. I'd personally advise you to get both... :P
Buy a Saturn.SEGA rally,wipeout 2097,croc 3d,pandemonium,virtua fighter 2,mortal kombat trilogy,virtual cop etc.the games on saturn are FAR better.Although alex kid is one of my all time favorites.
Master System rules!!! Alex Kidd, Penguin Land, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Phantasy Star... one of the best consoles ever
[QUOTE=''Gaming_Retro'']Okay, so I've been eyeing Sega's older consoles, and I've come to the conclusion of either a Sega Master System or a Sega Saturn. So which should I get?[/QUOTE]Saturn.The Master System is way too boring.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment