Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm looking for an rpg that has a weird ...

I dunno it sounded kinda french/latin, but the gamesoundtrack was cool. The game soundtrack sounded like hymns of some sort. Can anyone help?An rpg with a vocal soundtrack is what I mean by hymns if anyone asks. I'm looking for an rpg that has a weird ...
O and it's for ps2.I'm looking for an rpg that has a weird ...
Ico??? Final Fantasy??? Kingdom Hearts??? .hack//???

Maybe one of those. I'm not sure what genre Ico even is. I've never even played it. It's just a guess.
Tales of Legendia?
Very vague description
damn lolol i guess it's too common.
I think it's ar tonelico lol.thanks youtube.
[QUOTE=''FFuematsufan'']I think it's ar tonelico lol.thanks youtube. [/QUOTE]Yeah, that'd fit the bill. Ar Tonelico was a decent game, if pretty easy.
if it wasn't tonelico, it could have been grimoire grimoire :p
Sword of etheria/OZ
Magna carta
Oh, OK. Did you know it has a sequel coming in December???
[url=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1boIUwMsz3Q]This movie perhaps?[/url]
The game is nothing special at all but that intro song always gives me tingles for some reason :P

No comments:

Post a Comment