Monday, April 12, 2010

Should I preorder CoD WaW PS2?

Should I preorder CoD World at War? I know it sound stupid, but another website said that they might stop making the game because of comments.Should I preorder CoD WaW PS2?
I wouldn't- they'll be plenty of copies available for ps2Should I preorder CoD WaW PS2?
I hope so...[QUOTE=''ramboturd72'']I wouldn't- they'll be plenty of copies available for ps2[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=''Blobstone'']Should I preorder CoD World at War? I know it sound stupid, but another website said that they might stop making the game because of comments.[/QUOTE]Why would they do that? seriously... trust me, it's fake. Pre-order if you wish... there will be plenty, if you do get unlucky, just get it off eBay, but you won't need to anyway! :) WaW is going to be great! (I have played every single CoD game and I am getting WaW on the 360).

No comments:

Post a Comment