Wednesday, April 14, 2010

,hack//g.u. vol 1 question

anything in the book of 1000 missable,hack//g.u. vol 1 question
I know this has nothing to do with your question, but are you liking the game? I havent played any of them but i have always wanted to pick them up.,hack//g.u. vol 1 question
the games really fun
My memory is a little fuzzy since it has been a while since I last played but I think somethings are missbale. Make sure to get vol 2 and 3 if you don't already have them.
Yea I think there is missable stuff to. For instance the items you can get from fighting the Doppleganger. I would look in the faqs and make sure its worth all the hassle to try and 100% your book of 1000. Atleast you thought of it now instead of volume 2 or 3 hehehe.
so as long as i stay in vol 1 anything missable
*----- slaps tony and steals his computer and goes to play wow* What the heck are you thinking dude.
answer my question and you wouldn't be able to guess my password if your life depend on it
i hate field medics where are they hiding
I think you can change gate words to make a ton of people show up in a field. They all hang around save points.
Seal of Yu Wang
1 Line Reference
Body Egg
[Mind Egg
Fire Resist Seal
Calm Propeller
Dustproof Lens any idea where to find them and i need help findingKanko and Machida Man

No comments:

Post a Comment