Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what was your favorite console of the la ...

what was your favorite console of the last generation and what games did you like? Name as much as you want.Mine was the Gamecube and the games were1.The Legend Of Zelda:The Wind Waker2.Super Smash Bros. Melee3.Metroid Prime4.Metal Gear Solid5.Resident evil Remake6.Soul Calibur II7.Viewtiful Joe 8. Sonic Adventure 29.star wars rogue leader10.Mario Kart Double Dash what was your favorite console of the la ...
Gamecube eh?what was your favorite console of the la ...
si
Mine was the PS2. It hosted a large catalog of games from the Metal Gear Solid series to Grand Theft Auto. Not to mention it could play all the PS1 games.
The Gamepube
It was out of the PS2 and Xbox, hard to say. Hmm............ can't decide! Mario kart Double Dash and Enter the Matrix got me into the GC.
ps2
Playing Socom 1%262, Tekken Tag %26 5, Red Faction, and the Ace Combat series.
Gamecube
When it comes down to simply the games, its pretty hard to argue against PS2.
PS2 hands down, so many games to choose from
Gamecube>Dreamcast>PS2>Xbox.



I own all four systems and I enjoyed each of them, but that's just how I rank them based on the games I liked most.
[QUOTE=''Blueresident87'']PS2 hands down, so many games to choose from[/QUOTE]



Same here. In fact, I think the PS2 is my fav system of all time.
Gamecube
I vote for the Cube too. It's a shame it didn't have the third-party support it deserved.
PlayStation 2. So many fond memories playing it...



I mainly played sports, racing, and fighting games with my friends or sometimes an RPG by myself.
I love Gamecube, Dreamcast, and Playstation 2. Gamecube- RPG, wrestling, party, Star WarsDreamcast- fighting with my friends, sportsPlaystation 2- RPG, fighting, racing
I own a PS2 and a GameCube. Sadly, I didn't really get a chance to experience the XBox or the Dreamcast. Since I just recently bought my PS2, I can't really say how much I enjoy playing it, although I do have some very good games for it. The GameCube however, is one of my favorite systems ever. With games like Metroid Prime, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, and the list goes on... you simply couldn't go wrong with that little lunchbox! :)
PS2
System: XboxIf I wanted to play PS1 games I wouldn't have had to buy a next-gen console (also I didn't own any ps1 games at that point. The generation before I had a N64) and between the ps2 and the xbox the xbox game selection appealed more to me. Games: Ninja Gaiden Black, Unreal Championship 2, Rallisport Challenge 2The Gamecube would have been my second pick because I am very fond of some franchises like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros and from what I have seen from it I guess I would have loved Metroid as well.
PS2>GameCube>Xbox R.I.P Suzanne Pleshette

No comments:

Post a Comment