Monday, April 12, 2010

What's in Your Xbox?

Right now I'm playing Fable again. I feel bad only playing it once after it came out. This time I'm playing the evil route and it's been alot of fun. Weird thing, is my wife has gotten into it also and now wants to get a 360 for Fable 2 after me stating my case for 6mos now. I'll probably play through Halo 1 and 2 after Fable. What's in Your Xbox?
some wires and some chips boards led lights and stuffWhat's in Your Xbox?
some wires and some chips boards led lights and stuff
Right now is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, one of my favorite games. I haven't beaten yet, though my current character is getting close.I might change to something else before too long, as I have a lot of other games that I haven't yet played, especially since I just got five more yesterday.
[QUOTE=''willxcool'']some wires and some chips boards led lights and stuff[/QUOTE] Dust?
I think a more appropriate questions would be ''What's your Xbox in'', in which case, the trash. (Easily my least favorite console of the last gen)

But anyway, before it broke down and was traded off and subsequently thrown away, I had Dead or Alive 3 in it.

HALO 2. Woo.
Fifa 06 in one and Halo 2 in the other one
Last Xbox original I played was Fable, so that.
Tomb Raider Legend or Hitman Blood Money, both great games.
Le Halo 2.
meh I will probably have to play 2-player Sims 2 in a minute.
007 Everthing or Nothing. Or Splinter Cell Double Agent. Or Operation Flashpoint: Elite.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
KOTOR, if I remember right.
If I had one, ah, dead or alive ultimate.
[QUOTE=''muthsera666'']Right now is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, one of my favorite games. I haven't beaten yet, though my current character is getting close.I might change to something else before too long, as I have a lot of other games that I haven't yet played, especially since I just got five more yesterday.[/QUOTE]Gosh, man, I gave up playing that one on xbox. How do you cope with the loading times?Currently xbox'ing: PES 5, KOTOR 2, Far Cry Instincts, Jedi Outcast
I play at the moment Conker and Fable.
Well, I'm taking a break from Morrowind for a bit, and now I'm playing Tomb Raider: Legend, which I just got the other day for $6.
[QUOTE=''Black_Knight_00''][QUOTE=''muthsera666''] Right now is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, one of my favorite games. I haven't beaten yet, though my current character is getting close.I might change to something else before too long, as I have a lot of other games that I haven't yet played, especially since I just got five more yesterday.[/QUOTE]Gosh, man, I gave up playing that one on xbox. How do you cope with the loading times?Currently xbox'ing: PES 5, KOTOR 2, Far Cry Instincts, Jedi Outcast[/QUOTE]Because the load times aren't that long... Maybe ten seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment