Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pokemon Emerald GBA Help!!

Hello all! I got Pokemon Emerald the other day and I've only just got my first badge (Beat Roxanne the gym leader) but so far I have not come across any interesting pokemon and so I was wondering how or when or where I could get pokemon like charmander? (I LOVE THAT POKEMON SOO MUCH......and now i've just realised how nerdy I must sound :|)Thanks.Pokemon Emerald GBA Help!!
You can't catch Charmander in Emerald, You have to trade it from Fire Red or Leaf Green.Pokemon Emerald GBA Help!!
AHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THAT SUCKS. *Emo Cuts* // / // // /Lol. Oh well, I'll just go get fire red or lef green lol. Which is better?
their basicly the same game:
|i'd say fire red
There is like, no difference between the two. the only difference is that there is the OCCASIONAL Pokemon that you can only get in one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment