Wednesday, April 14, 2010

n-gage

who owns a n-gage?n-gage
I do and I still use it as a phonen-gage
[QUOTE=''G-Lord'']I do and I still use it as a phone[/QUOTE] Wow thats awesome. I've personally never seen someone with one before.
[QUOTE=''e3li7e''][QUOTE=''G-Lord'']I do and I still use it as a phone[/QUOTE] Wow thats awesome. I've personally never seen someone with one before. [/QUOTE]Same here. give the guy a medal.
Not anymore I sold mine because it was worthless.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
I'm still waiting for Sony to turn the PSP into a cell phone. It can do pretty much everything else anyways. Top it off with a touch screen iphone ripoff.
I have a QD and 43 boxed games) And still use n-gage as a cellphone. Big heavy cellphone.
[QUOTE=''dr_Sepulveda'']I have a QD and 43 boxed games) And still use n-gage as a cellphone. Big heavy cellphone.[/QUOTE] You don't have to sidetalk like I do at least ;)
ugh that was doomed from the start
[QUOTE=''e3li7e''][QUOTE=''G-Lord'']I do and I still use it as a phone[/QUOTE] Wow thats awesome. I've personally never seen someone with one before. [/QUOTE]i knew one person who had an n-gage.

No comments:

Post a Comment