Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dressing up as a legacy character....

Hey, Some cultures(...ahem...Japan...) really enjoy the whole dress up vibe. Be it that Halloween is rollin' on up, which character from some old-school gaming would you like(..or do you fantasize...) about dressing up as?Me... I have this fixation on being Toadstool from SMB. He is just so...hugable! I like hugs.
. ..oh, Ron Jeremy. You are a shameless man.
Dressing up as a legacy character....
In that picture think he wants to violate me and then eat me.

Dressing up as a legacy character....
That Super Mario/Ron Jeremy pic is just plain disturbing. Now I'm afraid to play Super Mario World....poor Bowser.
I can honestly say I've never wanted to dress up like any video game character.I've made plenty of video game characters that look like me (like in THPS or Tiger Woods).
R u trying to scrae everyone from this forum through that disgusting picture
I've been working on my ''King of the Cosmos'' costume for a while now. I think it will be really good, seeing as how my dog is dressing like ''The Prince.''
If I were to dress up as a Legacy Videogame character then it would have to be this guy.Just to be ol'school hardcore.
at this dress up party I went too a friend of myn dressed up as Ryu it looked/worked out well for him. its a shame he couldent do Hadukens though rofl.
Beat from jet grind radio

No comments:

Post a Comment