Friday, April 16, 2010

Need Help Finding PS2 game!!!

I need help remembering the name of a PS2 game. I will try and describe it as best I can. The main character was like a huge samoan dude who had a large sword and always had an eagle hovering above him. I think he could see through the eagle's eyes to spot surrounding enemies. I remember it was a very brutal game. The guy could chop people in half. I've gone through the GameSpot archive and I cant find it. I think it started with a K but Im not sure. It really reminded me of God of War, though it did come out before God of War. Someone please help, Im going crazy!Need Help Finding PS2 game!!!
Never Mind I found it. It was mark of kri!Need Help Finding PS2 game!!!
doesnt play anything like god of war. They came out with a sequel. Rise of the Kesai. That dude is older and you also get to fight using his little sister who is now ''all grown up'' (jailbait). Its not really a huge improvement but if you like the first you will enjoy the second. new stealth kills!!

I like the series mostly. Towards the end all the crap soldiers are wearing armor and frontal attacks arent as fun. Some of the arena battles are really hard also. You get the option to use a bunch of different weapons but it was hard learning new weapons timing and stuff.

But yeah I love the beastmaster quality, the stealth kills, and the innovative targeting system, cool unlockables. I just dont think there is very much replay value there, it needed a litle something extra like survivor mode played on maps so you could just get swamped by bad guys no matter where you were on a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment