Friday, April 16, 2010

What is the name of this PS2 Game?

I once played a demo of a PS2 game where you fly around as a jet and then transform into a robot on the ground. The demo level was like an island where there was a tank/aircraft carrier thing where little people ran out and started shooting you. There were some ships that you had to shoot down while in plane form and then you had to destroy some buildings and a plane or something as the robot/mech. It was released around the time the demo for the game called XXI or something like that and also around the time the demos for i-Ninja and Starsky and Hutch were released for Official PS2 Magazine Australia I think it was. Please help me find out the name of this game. NO IT'S NOT TRANSFORMERS! :DWhat is the name of this PS2 Game?
my guess is robotech? http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/robotechbattlecry/What is the name of this PS2 Game?
Gundam Warriors
[QUOTE=''twedrossnake'']Gundam Warriors[/QUOTE] this
[QUOTE=''Mehdi-Y''][QUOTE=''twedrossnake'']Gundam Warriors[/QUOTE] this[/QUOTE] Yes i would assume it's this.
wah how come i never heard of this gam B4
[QUOTE=''Leon7J7''][QUOTE=''Mehdi-Y''][QUOTE=''twedrossnake'']Gundam Warriors[/QUOTE] this[/QUOTE] Yes i would assume it's this. [/QUOTE]No it's not. I can remember the game clearly in my head but I don't know the name of it. I know it's not Gundam Wariors. Since when can the Gundams transform?
Battle Engine Aquila. Came with my demo disc with my first PS2.
are you sure that it was for ps2?cause your descrption sound like that it could be gunmetalhttp://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/gunmetal/index.html?tag=result;title;1
[QUOTE=''DSchenstrom'']Battle Engine Aquila. Came with my demo disc with my first PS2.[/QUOTE]



I was going to say this as well. From your description, I can't think of any other game besides Battle Engine Aquila. The only other remote possibility I could think of would be Robotech.
[QUOTE=''DSchenstrom'']Battle Engine Aquila. Came with my demo disc with my first PS2.[/QUOTE]
indeed, that game was very impressive for the large scale combat going on, too bad they made the player too omnipotent and the army beyond hopeless.


That you so much!!! It is Battle Engine Aquilla. I looked on wikipedia and it's the game that I'm looking for. Than you everyone who tried to help!
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

No comments:

Post a Comment