Friday, April 16, 2010

DnD: Warriors of The Eternal Sun

Anyone play this awesome RPG game for the Sega Genesis? It was so addicting when i rented it that i ended up buying it from the blockbuster the same week.I loved the game especially when you are in the cave areas. There were so many secret walls you could go through and be heavily rewarded for your explorations. The music was so good and memorable! DnD: Warriors of The Eternal Sun
Dude! I used to play this game back in the day. I never did manage to beat the game. I believe that I was very near the end. The cave was full of level-draining undead and I just couldn't get through it, I got ripped apart. Great game, definatly filled the that much needed (for the Genesis) RPG fix. DnD: Warriors of The Eternal Sun
Its in my favorite games for sega(thats under the NES link). I didnt own a sega at the time and had rented a console. I didnt come anywhere near beating it but I had a really fun time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment