Monday, April 12, 2010

Action Replay file ruined error on Final ...

Ok so I decided to replay final fantasy 7 for playstation. Wanting to beat the game as quickly as possible I decided to use my friends old action replay. After putting in the the disc and loading the codes I got an error when I tried to load my save. It said ''File Ruined'', after doing some searching I found a code that lets you bypass this message and use the action replay.D01D496C10F0801D498A1042Enter this code and you can load your save and use the action replay. As a side note the file ruined error doesn't actually ruin your save file(Apparently the savefile has a checksum and when you try to use cheats it fails).Action Replay file ruined error on Final ...
congrats mr hackerAction Replay file ruined error on Final ...
The point of this post isn't to brag, it's so that when googles bots data mine this forum, this post will show up on google.That way the next time someone has this problem the the answer will be here for them.
Isent this about 5 years late? or 10....

No comments:

Post a Comment