Friday, April 16, 2010

N64 Expansion Pack w/ NTSC N64 console?

Wanted to ask some advice as to whether i should get a N64 expansion pack for my n64 console (NTSC region) but if i buy an expansion pack for it here in the UK would that be wise? I wouldnt think inserting additional RAM into console would make much difference regionally thinking, since when imo as RAM had different regional types?N64 Expansion Pack w/ NTSC N64 console?
I dont know if region compatability will be an issue, things like controllers are fine as far as I know and I assume it will work but I can not garuntee that it will.It doesnt make loads of difference, only a few games like Donkey Kong 64 and one of the Zelda games use it major titles wise but other games may do.N64 Expansion Pack w/ NTSC N64 console?
If you're gonna buy Perfect Dark, you'll need it. You can't play the single player without it and if I remember correctly, you can only play like 2 player death match if you don't have it. And I don't think you can add bots unless you have it.Theres a racing game that lets you run play it in high res mode if you have it.
There are alot of games that need the expansion pak donkey kong 64 perfect dark. There won't be compatibility issues. I can garentee
Yeah I have Perfect Dark as i got as a christmas gift some years ago but the multiplayer was fun nontheless. Actually feel as though I might have missed out on playing the single player as I played Goldeneye 007 and to miss out on playing PD really is out of the question :P

No comments:

Post a Comment