Friday, April 16, 2010

Selling Ps2 Question?

I might sell it dont know yet. I am selling it to a relative for 80 bucks which includes:two games, one controller, and two memory cards. What do you guys think is this a good deal?I already have a 360 but there still some games I want to get for it.Only problem is I dont know where to plug it in since I have no more space.Oh yeah its a old ps2 not the skinny one.Selling Ps2 Question?
Sounds like a great deal but I think you should give him/her a discount since he/she's a relative.Selling Ps2 Question?
Yeah I was planning on giving him a 3rd game but Idk if I should keep it, the only game I wanna get right now is the new yakuza and maybe some other cheap games I find. 360 games leavve a whole in anybodys wallet.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment