Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sonic 1 2 3 FTW!!!!!

The new ones are lame! all you do is bounce off robots heads!Sonic 1 2 3 FTW!!!!!
Uh, all you did in the old ones was bounce on the heads of robots. But I agree that the old sonc games are much better than the crap Sega is making now.Sonic 1 2 3 FTW!!!!!
I never liked Sonic games until I got a Dreamcast and played Sonic Adventures 1 and 2. The tails/shooting levels were lame and the knuckles/treasure finding levels were ok, but the sonic levels were awesome. I especially loved the level that was nothing but grind rails in space (can't remember if that was the first one or the second). Good times.
Everything after Sonic Adventure 2 has been terrible. Actually, the Sonic game for the Wii was kind of fun.
Sonic 1 is soo hard to get through
The only Sonic games I ever got any enjoyment out of were the Genesis and Sega Saturn ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment