Friday, April 16, 2010

good platformers for ps2

what are some good cartony and colorful platformers for ps2. i already own jak 1-3, ratchet 1-4 sly 3 and crash WoC and will be buying twin sanity soon. any other really good ones out there?good platformers for ps2
You only have Sly 3? I HIGHLY recommend Sly 2 (my favorite PS2 game) and the first game. :Dgood platformers for ps2
[QUOTE=''MayorJohnny'']You only have Sly 3? I HIGHLY recommend Sly 2 (my favorite PS2 game) and the first game. :D[/QUOTE]ThisSly 2 was amazing.
Pitfall for the PS2 is a fun game.
yeah sly is good to the thief something
Jak 3 was a blast though lol, love that game.
Klonoa 2 (incredibly underrated 2d platformer, mustbuy)Psychonauts (hilarious and twisted, must-buy)Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Extremely entertaining platforming, weak combat though... must-buy) I-Ninja (quality platformer all across the board, must-buy)Kya: Dark Lineage (pretty good platformer, not mindblowing)Dr. Muto (another decent platformer, nothing special but worth playing)Haven (yeah... this game is OK, don't expect greatness but it's not bad)Might have missed something, but I'd say all of these are worth playing and should keep you occupied for a while.Edit: I knew I was missing something. Maximo vs Army of Zin is an awesome game, get it and the sequel.
This is not much of a cartoon game but it's colourful and a beauty of a game, Tomb Raider Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment