Friday, April 16, 2010

Kileak Is the best fps on PS1

Does anyone else think so?Kileak Is the best fps on PS1
Well I'll see i will go buy it from half.com and tell you what I think.Kileak Is the best fps on PS1
[QUOTE=''Mage_7'']Well I'll see i will go buy it from half.com and tell you what I think.[/QUOTE]Your not really buying it ... or are you?
yep i just did it was 7 dollars and 98 cents. Can't wait to play it.
Omg the game might not even appeal to you. But here watch this gameplay.http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LgcJIaYLdw%26feature=related
[QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer'']Omg the game might not even appeal to you. But here watch this gameplay.http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LgcJIaYLdw%26feature=relatedWow thanks for the vid looks awesome.

I remember Kileak! It was sooo difficult, I always remember seeing the the little video of you dying when your health runs out, the one where all your armour gets blown off.
IGN gave it a 3...How can you call this a good fps when it was in the same era as Goldeneye?

No comments:

Post a Comment