Monday, April 12, 2010

xbox games that are recommended

Hey guysi was just wondering if u guys could tell me what games are recommended for xbox i know kotor 1 and 2 halo 1 and 2 and fable and stuff but like other games that i should play.thxxbox games that are recommended
Panzer Dragoon Orta and Ninja Gaiden Blackxbox games that are recommended
Totally seconding Panzer Dragoon Orta, and pick up Jet Set Radio Future as well while you're at it.



Also, if you're prepared to spend 100 US$ or more on a game and the huge controller you need to play it, go get a copy of Steel Battalion off of eBay. It's a fun mech sim that actually makes you feel like you're piloting a huge mech, especially in the multiplayer Line of Contact expansion/sequel/whatever. (One warning if you play LoC on Xbox Live, though-the small but dedicated player base will show you no mercy. They're generally nice and mature folks that don't yell racist insults or whatever over their headsets all the time, but they won't hesitate to take you down quick if you're on the other team regardless of your skill level. Expect to smack the eject button a lot in the early stages.)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
GTA San Andreas/Burnout 3/Forza/Soul Calibur 2/ If you like KOTOR get Jade Empire as well.
It would've made more sense for you to post this in either the Xbox Recommendation Thread or my PS2/GC/XBOX Recommendation thread. Anyway, Other then what you posted, I guess Hulk: Ultimate Destruction or either one of the Tony Hawk games. Look into Unreal Tournament as well.
SHENMUE 2!!!!!
[QUOTE=''lolfiretruck'']Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath[/QUOTE] Good call, nobody played this excellent game. Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jade Empire (on hard), Ninja Gaiden (or black), Chronicles of Riddick, Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey, Pscychonauts (way better than ps2 version). All those games are still really fun even today.
[QUOTE=''ReddestSkies'']Panzer Dragoon Orta and Ninja Gaiden Black[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=''NamelessPlayer''] Jet Set Radio Future.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=''lolfiretruck'']Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath[/QUOTE] I'd also suggest ES III: Morrowind, and Conker Live %26 Reloaded, but only if you never played it on N64.
Racing: Rallisport Challenge 2
Still counting the days till its added to backwards compitable. I am not a big fan of realistic racing gamesbut this one drew me in with its wide selection of race modes, tracks and cars. The only other racing game I can get into is just Fzero and Mario kart. So ya this game is really that good.FPS: of course Halos, Chornicles of Riddick(poor replay value IMO but a friggin unforgetable experience for me) Also Unreal Championship 1 not 2 (2 had the stupid melee system I hated since I found myself just going to third person melee combat more often then shooting. Because you had higher odds at winning in melee then with a gun 90% of the time) RPG: Morrowind
In fact I got morrowind minimized right now on the PC since that is how much I love this game. I am not a huge fan of RPG's but this one combined the first person element I like with a amazing world to explore. So if you have a crappy PC look at this.Rail shooters: Panzer Dragoon Orta
One of the few I have played on the xbox and I think it has quite a bit of variety and depth to it. Considering its a launch title its impressive and still fun to play IMO.

Platformers: Conker Live and Reloaded
Nice platforming game with great graphics. Unfortuntly the humor in it is hit or miss. Its usually a miss for me but the charm of the game is what draws me to it. And the ridculous amounts of blood that pours out of cute fuzzy animals when you play the multiplayer portion which IMO is fairly decent and fun on some of the maps espically when you have a couple others to join in with ya and jack up all remaining slots with CPU's. so ya those are my quick recommendations.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment