Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ps2- Problem no one knows how to

ok i've done my research and posted billions of forum question on how to solve this problem but NO ONe seems to know howGame saves; how do you transfer save files to your memory card that you have dowload from the net :somesay use usb; yeah i tried with a kingston 8gb data traveler and it does not worksomesay i use mp3 player tried that and nothing happensomesay plug in your usb then go to the browser then find it there but nothingso mr ginuees out there how do you transfer a ps2 game save from the net to your mem card plus how do they even trasfer it from memory card to the pc to the net it just makes me go nutsPs2- Problem no one knows how to
i heard there's a software for the PS2 for transfering data from PC to USB to Memcard. i'm not sure though if it does exist.Ps2- Problem no one knows how to
I usually use my action replay software (the one that includes a usb) to to copy saves to them from my PC and then copy them to my memory card on my PS2.
buthchasidy where you buy it . i dont want the cheat action reply cd i just want the usb that comes with it,yeah i heard about the soft were but i dont like that stuff plus if we talk about it we might get lock
You use a dex drive. Its a mem card adapter with a usb end. I believe Action Replay shipped with them. It did for xbox anyway. I'm not sure if the newer ps3/ps2 mem card adapter will work, but it might.
You don't have to cheat if you have it, the Action Replay program has a feature to copy/backup your saved games in the memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment