Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where to buy (website) old/rare PS1 game ...

Hey, I recently beat Silent Hill 2 and I really want to get the first one, are there any reliable online retailers I could order the original Silent Hill from? I don't mean eBay with bidding, I mean where you pay and it's just shipped. Any help would be great! Where to buy (website) old/rare PS1 game ...
Well, I am assuming you checked but I know Amazon has quite a few used ones, they usually go for about $50 or $60.Where to buy (website) old/rare PS1 game ...
locally, try any pawn shops and other places like that
PAWN SHOPS or amazon . peachs and bannana's peace
Seen several at a pawnshop near by so I'm sure you can take a peek in one.
See if there are any independently owned game stores in or around your town and/or state.

No comments:

Post a Comment