Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have a question.......

I have a question and that is should i get DW 5 or DW 5 Extreme Legends? Also DW 5 Extreme Legends is same as DW 5 and then some or DW 5 Extreme Legends is totaly different game? I have a question.......
Personally, I wouldn't get either...But from what I understand, DW5:XL is DW5 plus extra content. So I guess you should get DW5:XL. I have a question.......
I have XL. It's not bad. Plenty of stuff on it for you to enjoy. More content.
So XL is bascally a DW + more content?
[QUOTE=''mohan88'']So XL is bascally a DW + more content? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=''gonzalezj1'']DW5:XL is DW5 plus extra content. [/QUOTE] ^answer EDIT: OK, I just looked over my posts in this thread and I think I may be sounding like kind of a jerk. I'm not meaning to.Too little sleep I suppose.
por me iz the dynasty w 5 is better in xtm you cannot play main caracters only train a new guy plus not so fun but i will get both
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment