Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question About The 1019 Gamecube Memory ...

I have been thinking of getting a 1,019 block Gamecube memory card. My question is, is there a file limit? meaning are there only so many game files I can have on the card or is there a unlimited number of files if there is space for them?Question About The 1019 Gamecube Memory ...
I don't think there's a file limit. I think you can have as many separate files on it as you want as long as you have room for those files.Question About The 1019 Gamecube Memory ...
127 games for the 1019 card. Smaller cards will mean many less games.
I have all my game saves in my 1019 card (about 40 GC games). ~ de arimasu
[QUOTE=''SirSpudly'']127 games for the 1019 card. Smaller cards will mean many less games. [/QUOTE] Don't take this the wrong way but what's your source?
[QUOTE=''nirvana563''][QUOTE=''SirSpudly'']127 games for the 1019 card. Smaller cards will mean many less games. [/QUOTE] Don't take this the wrong way but what's your source? [/QUOTE]The forum topic you made 3 months ago where I answered your question in the same exact manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment