Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question about saving ps1 games on the p ...

Can you save ps1 games on the ps2? I can't seem to do it. I tried using a ps1 memory card as well, but that didn't work either. I really want to be able to save on freakin' crash bandicoot warped. Question about saving ps1 games on the p ...
Yes, you can save ps1 games that you're playing on a PS2. It does require a PS1 memory card. I replayed a bunch of my old PS1 RPGs on my PS2.Odd that you couldn't save. Do you have any other PS1 games you could try and save on? Also, is the memory card a Sony memory card or an 'officially licensed' one? I remember having a generic third party PS1 memory card that was basically the size of 8 memory cards, but when I transitioned to the PS2 that card didn't work on it. My other normal official memory card worked just fine.Question about saving ps1 games on the p ...
There's no reason I can think of as to why you couldn't. You're only supposed to be able to save PS1 games on a PS1 card though...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Hmmm. It's a regular ps1 memory card, not some off-brand one. I'll have to try it on a different game and see if it works. It might just be a bad memory card.
I got it to work! I just deleted a bunch of crap that was on the memory card and it worked, so I guess it was just full. Thanks for your suggestions, though.
[QUOTE=''blankshore'']I got it to work! I just deleted a bunch of crap that was on the memory card and it worked, so I guess it was just full. Thanks for your suggestions, though.[/QUOTE]I think using a PS1 memory card on PS2 but after using it on a PS1 make trouble lolI played some PS1 games on my new PS1 card on PS2 , then I tried something on my old PS1 and used the card on it, when I returned it on the PS2 , it needed formating!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment