Wednesday, April 14, 2010

God of War 2 loading times

Alright I just got God Of War 2 (I know I'm late) and these load times are just ridiculous. They are about 5-7 minutes long. Is this normal? Its not used or anythingGod of War 2 loading times
5-7 minutes? I certainly didn't have to wait that long, my loading times were pretty normal (less than 20 sec I think). Do you have the first playstation 2 model? Maybe that makes any difference. God of War 2 loading times
No, that's not normal. Is it actually 5 - 7 minutes? Have you timed it?
nah dude god of war 2 is known for its ridiculously short loading times, like almost nonexistant, you have a defective game or console then. I have the fat ps2 and have no problems with the game.
[QUOTE=''lazyhoboguy'']nah dude god of war 2 is know for its ridiculously short loading times, like almost nonexistant, you have a defective game or console then. I have the fat ps2 and have no problems with the game.[/QUOTE] exactly, i recently beat it and i saw loading text 2 or 3 times in whole game for few seconds. gow is techinical masterpiece
There is no game that takes 5-7 minutes to load
I agree... there is definitely something wrong with that.
[QUOTE=''Blueresident87'']There is no game that takes 5-7 minutes to load[/QUOTE]While it's not all one single load time, the multiple times makes it for more than 5 minutes between the time you turn the PSP system and te time you get to play this WWE game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjf0D6bRTQ8
dude i waitted for about 00000.1 sec per load

No comments:

Post a Comment