Friday, April 16, 2010

Collecting Goals?

Anyone currently have any goals for there collection? Right now I'm trying to get every Capcom PS2 release, including Japan only imports.Collecting Goals?
Every PS1 RPG, ever.So far I'm at like 15%, which is sad because I'm about 18% of total PS2 RPG's in English. Collecting Goals?
[QUOTE=''SirSpudly'']Every PS1 RPG, ever.So far I'm at like 15%, which is sad because I'm about 18% of total PS2 RPG's in English. [/QUOTE]It will take lots of time and money to get all of the RPGs and lots aren't that good. I hope you don't forget Suikoden IV or Jade Cocoon though. :P
[QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer''][QUOTE=''SirSpudly'']Every PS1 RPG, ever.So far I'm at like 15%, which is sad because I'm about 18% of total PS2 RPG's in English. [/QUOTE]It will take lots of time and money to get all of the RPGs and lots aren't that good. I hope you don't forget Suikoden IV or Jade Cocoon though. :P [/QUOTE]Those aren't games I'd forget. The bigger problem is writing down all the different digimon titles and trying to price them out.Luckily, I've been using a few online helpers for price differentials. Like you said, I can't spend $40 for Front Mission 3 if I can find it for $22 elsewhere.
I just want to get all the games for PS and PS2 that I can quickly jump into and have fun. My library is more for entertainment than for collection purposes. I try to keep it to games that have aged well gameplay wise. I think about 40-50 games for each would do it for me. New, used, disc only--it doesn't matter to me as long as they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment