Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My PS2 is slow... Many time loading. wha ...

i dont know why..but my PS2 is slow...What can be the problemTHANKS!!! My PS2 is slow... Many time loading. wha ...
Check the disks and check the laser in the ps2 to see if it needs cleaning?My PS2 is slow... Many time loading. wha ...
[QUOTE=''Lakrum'']Check the disks and check the laser in the ps2 to see if it needs cleaning?[/QUOTE]try that.Is the disc at all scratched?I played God Of War 2, and the loading times was upwards of 5 minutes. It was a rental, and the disc was extremely scratched.But then it worked fine on my PS3.
[QUOTE=''Lakrum'']Check the disks and check the laser in the ps2 to see if it needs cleaning?[/QUOTE] and how i'm cleaning??and how i'm check my laser?thanks
Depends on the model of your ps2, if its the older phat ones you have to take them apart. The new ones with the flip top are easy since all you need is a q tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean the laser head.
[QUOTE=''Lakrum'']Depends on the model of your ps2, if its the older phat ones you have to take them apart. The new ones with the flip top are easy since all you need is a q tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean the laser head.[/QUOTE]its not dangerous?
somebody know what i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment