Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Game boy sp Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Me ...

is this game good? Game boy sp Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Me ...
It's alright...The card based battle system takes a bit of getting used to as you have to move and attack while selecting what cards to use. It's nowhere near the best RPG on the Game Boy Advance, but it's still pretty good. Well, it's really a love/hate thing. If you liked the original Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2 or The World Ends With You on DS (made by the same team) you'll probably enjoy it. Game boy sp Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Me ...
i really really enjoyed it. but if u can wait its comming to ps2 in a few months remade with kingdom hearts 1 graphics.
It's a good game, I really enjoyed it.
I like it. It came in the mail this past friday for me. I'm digging the card battle system so far. The only thing I don't like is the fact that you don't change costume in the different worlds.
I thought it was a great game. But since the it's getting remade for PS2 and getting a release in the U.S soon, might aswell just get that.
It's a cool and innovative RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment