Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What is a PS2 game that I will probably ...

I've been looking for ages and can't find ANYTHING! Please help!What is a PS2 game that I will probably ...
Never finish you say? Try San Andreas or Gran Turismo 4.What is a PS2 game that I will probably ...
Finished GT4, San Andreas gets boring after awhile.
BTW, thanks for the help.

You need a long game then try an RPG.
Yeah been looking through them but all I can find is FF, Champions of Norrath etc... d'you know if these are any good/know any other games?
[QUOTE=''Samurai_Musaki'']Yeah been looking through them but all I can find is FF, Champions of Norrath etc... d'you know if these are any good/know any other games?[/QUOTE]Try Final Fantasy X or one of the Suikoden games.
Thanks, I'll give them a try.
Why not give Dragon Quest 8 a try. There is about over 50 hours of gameplay.
Dragon Quest 8 and Radiata Stories are both fun and have tons of content.
[QUOTE=''Samurai_Musaki'']Thanks, I'll give them a try.[/QUOTE]If your looking for an impossibly long game try Oblivion. I clocked in 120 hours in the game and I'm still going. My character is level 55 and it goes up to 99. I also have 3 different characters.
Disgaea for Ps2 takes about 100 hours or more if you want to max yourself godly. Its a stategy RPG.
Every game gets boring but some good games that never end:

Disgaea 2, Phantasy Star Universe 2, Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, X-men Legends 2, Champions Return to Arms, Sports games, Fighting games, NFS U2/MW(and hopefully undercover *crosses fingers*), RE4, MGS3, hmmm....
I don't think I've ever played a PS2 game that fealt unfinishable. It really depends on your skill level.
desegia 1 or 2 max level is 99999999999999
Wicked guys thanks for the help I'll keep them all in mind.
If you like a sport then grab a sport game, they never get boring really, thats if you really love the sport. Lol
i heard a guy on these forums say he put over 450 hours into disgaea 2. i think most people would consider that ''never finishing''
Yeah I have over 270 hours on my Disgaea2 file and im no where near maxing any of my characters. Hell I havent even finished a single stat innocent [19,998].
Star ocean 3 till the end of time= endless amounts of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment