Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What is the best game for PS1 ?

What is the best game for the PS1 ?????What is the best game for PS1 ?
My favorite ones to play are Armored Core, Metal Gear Solid, and Gran Turismo.What is the best game for PS1 ?
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. No question about it, pure gameplay bliss and still the best version of SotN.
tenchu for me :P
[QUOTE=''zazazazaazazaz'']What is the best game for the PS1 ?????[/QUOTE] I know I'm the only one who likes these games, but these are what I consider the best.
You expect me to choose one?Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy VII, Ridge Racer Type 4 for starters...
The best games in my collection are Resident Evil 2,Final Fantasy Tactics and FFVIII.
Final Fantasy 7
Out of the ones I've played in the last five years, I would go with The Legend of Dragoon. 117 hours of role-playing bliss, spanning four CD-ROMs.
Crash Bandicoot 1,2, and 3. I played them all the time when I was younger and I still do to this day.
My faovuire game to this day is Twisted Metal 2 for the PS1
Crash Bandicoot?
Tie between FF 7,8, Vandal Hearts, Grandia, and so much more.
[QUOTE=''Leon7J7'']Tie between FF 7,8, Vandal Hearts, Grandia, and so much more.[/QUOTE] I love your sig. ~ de arimasu :PMy favorite PS1 game is probably FF8.... and Gran Turismo. ~ de arimasu
tombraider last revoltion or Sypro
Metal Gear Solid
I loved the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games.
Parappa is really fun. Gotta agree that Castlevania:SoTN was\is GREAT!
Spyro and a somewhat underated game Vigilante 8 which IMO was/is amazing! Also Destruction Derby (you can buy this on the PSN store).
Batman And Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment