Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which Pokemon game to get? (gba/gbc)

Hello, I'm thinking of getting a Pokemon game, but I'm not sure which one to get. I'm not looking for anything specific, just tell me your favorite pokemon game, and why.Which Pokemon game to get? (gba/gbc)
I would bypass all the handheld pokemons and just get Pokemon Snap for the n64. It is my favorite pokemon game other than Pokemon Pearl. As for the GBA and GBC I guess I would say pokemon red or blue would be my favorite. Which Pokemon game to get? (gba/gbc)
I would probably go with Crystal
just get yourself either red, blue or yellow or if you want some color just buy crystal
Crystal for GBC and Esmerald for GBA
My favs were the first series (red, blue.....)

[EDIT] you also get the awesome glitches :P
I enjoyed Pearl the best because of all the Pokemon you can get, also with how long it takes. However, Crystal comes in a close second with the ability to get 16 badges from Kanto and Johto.
Pokemon Gold/Silver is pretty much the only Pokemon game you need.
GBC- Pokemon CrystalGBA- Pokemon Emerald, if you are beginner, then you should get either Leaf Green, or Fire Red.
GoldSO much more depth than ALL the other Pokemonthe phone system, the two areas/continents to exploreThe day/night system plus the pokemon are the best, they still don't top the original 151 but you can trade all the original 151 easily so you can start the game with squirtle, charmander or bulbasaur as well as one of the other new starter pokemonI never played the expanded versions (yellow,crystal,emerald), but it's probably better because it has somewhat of a different story (I think) and if Crystal is like Yellow you'll eventualy be able to get all three starter pokemon from gold/silver without having to trade with your friends
[QUOTE=''trick6952'']just get yourself either red, blue or yellow or if you want some color just buy crystal[/QUOTE]
yellow cause pikachu follows you
Yellow, Crystal and Emerald...none should be to expencive save for emerald, and all three are worth it
The Gold/Silver/Crystal games on GBC are amazing. Definitely my favorites.
[QUOTE=''darkspineslayer'']Yellow, Crystal and Emerald...none should be to expencive save for emerald, and all three are worth it[/QUOTE]Actually it would probably be more expensive and harder to find an older Pokemon game. I can personally say Emerald is the best GBA pokemon game. But I think that Crystal is better if you can tolerate graphics. As you can go to Johto and Kanto to get all 16 badges. I never had a chance to get Crystal because I did not have a Gameboy back then so my opinion is based on what other people have said.
I would get the gameboy advance maybe the emerald since its a upgrade from ruby and sapphire. The gameboy coler ones are just to short
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I had a lot of fun with Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Crystal, it has such great gameplay and some extra things that Gold/Silver don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment