Monday, April 12, 2010

Did anyone enjoy .hack games?

I only played the original .hack game. I think it was Infection? Anyways I dug the whole simulated MMO theme. But my main gripe with the game was you couldn't save in dungeons and you couldn't take off where you died at. Too me this was a big bummer because I had spent hours in this one dungeon and I died and lost everything!! If it's a simulated MMO game, then there should have been someway to run back to your body and res yourself or go to a graveyard thing or something. But other than that, I really thought it was a cool game. But that was the only one I've played.Did anyone enjoy .hack games?
lol its called .hack for a reason. If you want that stuff play WoW. its not even possable to spend hours in a .hack dungeon... the monsters are finite.

I loved both series but in all honesty they are only good for a once through. At the end of both series your level is capped, your equipment is capped, you can't make your own character. There is just no reason to keep playing. But I thought they were great while you are going through the story. Did anyone enjoy .hack games?
But why is it called a simulated MMO game, when it's not? It just takes the basic concepts of the MMO games. I'm just a MMO addict I guess lol. Or I used to be anyways....
It is. You play as a dude who plays a game called ''The World'' The World is the simulated mmo. Are you seriously saying every mmo is the same? The real mmo i played didnt have stupid graveyards and resurrecting.
Well depending on which MMO game you play you res in different ways. But most fantasy mmo games like wow and stuff you can res at a graveyard or run back to your body or have another player res u. Or in UO you had to run back to the healer or have another player res you. But then sometimes in these games you can self res too. Depending on which classes and abilities you pick. I just thought it was real lame in .hack how the game was just over when you died. If that happend in real mmo games, no one would play them.
ummm aren't there revive items and revive spells in .hack?? I remember having ally's die on me and having ghosts running around after me until i brought them back......oh jesus forget i give up. Your right. .Hack totally sucks.
lol I don't know to be honest with you. I just played it a few times and died in dungeons and lost like hours of playing time so I quit.
[QUOTE=''e3li7e'']But why is it called a simulated MMO game, when it's not? It just takes the basic concepts of the MMO games. I'm just a MMO addict I guess lol. Or I used to be anyways....[/QUOTE]

Go watch the .hack//Sign anime it stays true to all the aspects of the games including people complaining about forgetting to save :P

No comments:

Post a Comment