Friday, April 16, 2010

Hottest PS1 Game?

So we were having this conversation at school the other day. What are the hottest PS1 games? I don't want this topic to get shut down for Terms of Service abuse so keep keep the language to just game titles. But seriously, I'm a dude and I wanna know the sexiest, hottest, most gratuitous games available for PS1, in all their 32-bit, pixelated, polygonal glory. Hottest PS1 Game?
Never played it but I think fear effect 2 is a contender.Hottest PS1 Game?
For me, it had to be Streetfighter II ex + Alpha. I played that game for so long, %26 so hard, it altered the shape of my left thumb! :o
Tomb Raider
Dead Or Alive 2 and the bouncing of objects ;)
I'd have to say the Fear Effect series.
Ahhh, the mammories. I mean memories. Whoops....
[QUOTE=''malintenby'']For me, it had to be Streetfighter II ex + Alpha. I played that game for so long, %26 so hard, it altered the shape of my left thumb! :o[/QUOTE] omg dude that game rocked for me as well!! :) I spent soo many hours going through the combo challenges!! :D
Soul Blade (predecessor to Soul Calibur) had some serious fan service. Starts in the game's intro and continues into the gameplay. I'm sure I lost some matches against Sophitia and Taki from distraction alone.
For me it was MGS, the best looking game on the PS1.
Metal Gear Solid and FF VII

No comments:

Post a Comment